- Australian study requirements: You have to be enrolled in a full-time course (undergraduate, master’s, or (PhD)be able to apply for a student visa. The course must be registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses. for Overseas Students (CRISCO). The university will provide an electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (ECOE) certificate which will serve as proof of enrollment.
Clear your Language exam and Requirements: Authorities need to know that you have adequate language abilities. You can display this by taking a language proficiency test. The tests scores are acceptable:
- International English Language testing system (IELTS): 5.5-6
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 46 Pearson Test of English (PTE) 42
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): 162
- Occupational English Test (OET): A ‘b’ for each test component
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECOE) certificate
Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement: This will state that your only intention is to study in Australia and that you plan on returning,Financial Requirements that you can fund your studies Your English Proficiency test results
Australian approved health insurance cover: In the event of something happening to your health in Australia, the authorities need to know that you will be able to pay your own healthcare bills. You usually have to purchase an Overseas Student Health Cover to prove this. : You must be in reasonably good health and have no major illnesses that show up during medical tests.
Verification of your criminal records: you are only eligible to apply for a study visa if you do not have a criminal or terrorist background. You must have a clean record.
- Step 2:
- Create a profile: On the Australian Immigration Website. You will need to have scanned copies of your documents on hand.
Fill in your visa application: The application can be filled up to 124 days before the commencement of your course and not before that.
After you have successfully filled in your application and uploaded the documents, you have to pay the visa fees.
Following this, you will receive a Transaction Reference Number which you can use to check to see where your application stands.